Thursday, February 18, 2010

Costumes, Costumes, Costumes!!!!

This week I have been working in the Choir Costume Closet getting ready for our big fitting days starting next week. Yesterday, I was feeling VERY overwhelmed at the task ahead, and then something VERY wonderful happened. I found an item I had been stressing over for weeks....it was in the other closet!!!!! The Lord reminded me in that tiny little closet, all by myself, that He knew where it was all along. HE knew it would work out, and HE knew I needed to find that item at the exact moment I did. I sat in that tiny little closet and cried real tears of joy. No matter how big or small our problems are, they are REAL to the Lord....and He reminded me of that very thought yesterday. It was a great day to remember!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you & your family are able to help with the Kingdom! It is such a wonderful production!
    ~Amber Powell

    ReplyDelete