Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bearded Fun & Headpieces


Check out our new facial hair!!! We are trying out new ideas for beards in TK!

Like Father Like Daughter.....I think this guy in the pic looks like dad!!!

Mr. Santa Claus...or Hobo Man???

Adam & Eve's costume.....haha!

Sharon and Michelle having bearded fun!!!

That's attractive!

Yep that's right, and you will lose some fingers too!!!!!

A Disciple headpiece

Another one....

Some Choir headpiece ideas

We had a blast in the costume and main cast closet yesterday. We wanted to take pictures of ideas for headpieces. When I got home yesterday afternoon the beards I ordered from Nightmare Factory were in. Luke and I had some fun too! I think they might work in TFDL (Twenty Feet Dim light)...we'll see what the team thinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment