Friday, April 9, 2010

Picture & Memories

I'm not even sure where to start!!! The Kingdom was AWESOME this year- our best ever!!! I wasn't so sure after a very rough dress rehearsal, but the Friday night performance was our best Friday night ever! Enjoy my pictures!!!

Some Funnies/things to Remember:
*Sunday Night's Lord Supper Basket- there were Easter cookies and Muffin on the table....wonder who did that!!
*T Forner Signature Shots- just aim your camera in a general direction with a slight slant and you have a Tom Forner Original Picture!
*Walter and his poor black fabric- We never did get the ascension like we wanted it, there is always next year though!!!
*Choir Headpieces- a few even had the Sara Holloway Original Doo Doo Ball Headpiece....too funny!
*"This color doesn't look good on me, this isn't my costume from last year, I don't like my robe this year...." They don't look good on anyone...it's a bathrobe for crying out loud!!!
* The Torches and lighter fluid spillage on the Lords Supper Table Dress Rehearsal Night- whoo did I smell after that!!!
* The Prop Signs that didn't read right: Adulterous Woman Rocks, Lame Crutch, and Mary's Stool...hmmmm.
* Did we see the Boom Boom Sweep Lights????
* The stage is too dark during this scene, no it's too bright, no it's not enough light.....
* The Guard Torches must be bigger- so burlap and fire go together now right???
* Walters Poor Broken Big Toe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment